Learn valuable skills you will use throughout
Created and taught by some of the world's foremost business thought leaders, the McIntire Business Institute is an intense confidence-building experience that will arm you with knowledge and skills you will value throughout your entire career. Highly regarded by employers everywhere, this program uses interactive group assignments and real-world applications to help you understand fundamental business principles and develop solid leadership skills that are crucial elements of success in any field. You’ll also receive specialized career planning and development.
Why enroll in the McIntire Business Institute?
- Cutting-edge business skills taught by the same world-class faculty who teach at the nation's top undergraduate business school †
- Focused career development component that gives you an edge in your job search
- Confidence- and skill-building activities that develop you into a strategic thinker who can position yourself and your employer for long-range success
- A real-world understanding of how companies plan, market and manage their operations – and how you fit into their larger picture
MBI Students Speak...
"Coming into MBI, I had very little formal training regarding finance, accounting, marketing and finance. Now, five weeks later, I can assess the financial health of a company, balance books and understand the processes behind marketing strategies and management decision. The professors were extremely helpful, genuine and friendly. It was overall a great experience, and I am happy I made the investment."
Get Started Today!
Click on the button below to begin the application process.
Course begins May 25, 2014.
Submit your application by
May 11, 2014.
The MBI Online advantage:
- Less than half the cost of comparable programs ††
- Fluency in business terminology
- Mastery of accounting principles, marketing fundamentals, financial analysis, strategic management and leadership skills
- Specialized career training and development
†† Compared to Dartmouth College’s 2013 business certificate tuition of $13,397 and Cornell University’s 2013 business certificate program of $12,705.